Monday, May 27, 2013

A Post for Defenders of the American Way


To all those veterans of foreign wars, to all those that have served in the military, Thank You.

The only people in this country who should not know of your sacrifices are the very young children who have not yet entered school.

And in some cases, even the very young children will be aware of the needs of the country that has taken their mommies and daddies to war, as they now have no mommy or daddy at home.  They may not yet understand the reason, but if we, as a nation do our jobs, they will always know that their mommy or daddy gave their lives for the greatest nation on the planet.

A nation that sends its sons and daughters to war in far away lands so the the torch of freedom may someday burn in those lands.

A nation that sends it sons and daughters to war in far away places to defend the defenseless.

A nation that sends it sons and daughters to far away military bases to stand watch and keep the world as safe as possible.

A nation that understands the only payment that can assure true peace is a willingness to shed the blood of its young adults in defense of the American way.

God bless you all, and enjoy today, and the thanks of a grateful nation.

5 comments:

  1. Pay the money back. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your beliefs, politics, point of views, arguments pro & con hold no water. Bottom line, you are a thief. Pay back the money you stole and slither away in shame never to show your face again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invest with $100 and get a returns of $2,000 within seven working days.

    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an pportunity for you to invest with $100 and get a returns of $2,000 within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested in learning on how you can earn big with just little amount. It is all about investing into crude oil and gas.Email:jubrininvestment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all  contact the right loan company Email  via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete