Saturday, July 30, 2011

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Open letter to ALL business owners:

It is poor customer service to allow your employees to have the music blaring at your business.  Especially you folks in the food service.  You really need to tell your employees that if you play music, it should be BACKGROUND music, not a disco club.  I really hate walking into a place where I am meeting people for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just drinks and have to tell the employees to turn down the music so I can talk too my friends without yelling.

Tell your employees the music is NOT for their entertainment.  Turn it down, and save customers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Tom! It's nice to read a different perspective on your blog- I'm not a Tea Partier, but I'm not a Democrat, either. I've got beliefs that conflict with any set party so I always have to weigh who I'm voting for based on the issues I think are most important. I'm not a fan of the cartoon depiction, either-

    ReplyDelete