Friday, August 12, 2011

Are Corporations People------Of course they are, and anybody who thinks different is nuts.

Corporations are no different than any mom and pop store you might see on any main street in America.  Even mom and pop stores become corporations for tax and estate management reasons. 

Of the 27 million plus firms (2007 US Census Numbers) in this country, I would bet at least 25% are corporations.  You read that right, 17 million firms in this country.  So when you pro-government types try to tell me that regulations by the federal government are no big deal, you can see the impact can be huge.  Now of these 27 million plus firms 6 million plus have payrolls (more than 1 employee.)  Now I don't know how many of these firms are actual corporations, but I would be at least 25% are.  And that equates to 5 million plus corporations in this country.

Now you tell me that those are not people.  In fact of the firms, again 2008 numbers,

No comments:

Post a Comment