Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tea Party at it Again?

President on Vacation
DOW PLUNGES ANOTHER 419 POINTSJOBLESS CLAIMS UP...
Inflation rising fast...
GOLD BOLTS ABOVE $1,800...
European Shares Closing With Biggest One-Day Decline in Three Years.....
US, EU 'DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO RECESSION'...

These were some of the headlines on the Drudge Report.  I am trying to figure out how to blame the Tea Party for this.  Never mind, some left winger or RINO will find a way I am sure.  I don’t think the guy in the photo cares.  Opps, I forgot, none of the above is his fault.  In fact, nothing is his, or his administrations fault.  Just ask them.

I wonder who will be first to put the blame on those that only want to fix this mess and not those that are causing our economic problems.

Mr. President, here is your chance……..

No comments:

Post a Comment